Want to work at a place that values your contributions? Makes you feel like part of a team? Listens to your input and concerns? If so, join the SpeedyQ team! We are always on the lookout for hard-working, enthusiastic, and team-oriented individuals who take pride in their work.
Please read the Applicant’s Certification, Authorization, Waiver, and Acknowledgment Form before applying online.
Skills we look for:
- Dynamic salespeople with great customer service skills
- Ability to explain and discuss SpeedyQ products
- Ability to count and handle cash accurately
- Ability to operate cash registers and lotto/lottery machines
- Ability to stock and oversee fountain soda, coffee, and other machines in the store
- Increased competitive starting wage
- Weekly paychecks
- Holiday pay at 1.5 times the normal wage for hours worked
- Paid vacation for all qualifying employees
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthcare for full-time employees
- Bonus incentives
- Annual performance reviews
Our Core Values
1. Servicing Our Guests/Clients Above All Else!
Drop what you are doing if there is a guest that needs attention. Getting customers in and out with satisfactory speed takes precedent over other duties. Make the customer feel like they are your number one priority.
2. Be Professional Consistently
Treat everyone with the same high level of respect, no matter the size of their purchase or how frequently you see them. Treat others the way you would prefer to be treated. Do not bring problems to work.
3. See Things Through to the End
Own the problem until it can be solved or handed off to the appropriate department/specialist. Don’t walk past a problem and hope someone else will fix it. Ask for help.
4. Understand the Value of Reputation
Refrain from taking a shortcut today that could be costly down the road. Think of how decisions and actions will be viewed by others in 7 days, 30 days, and a year from now Be someone others can count on to be a good example.
5. No Nonsense.
Be a contributor not a distraction. Don’t put up with bologna, tell the truth.
6. Have Fun!
- Have an interest in making others smile
- Look on the lighter side of things
- Only the end of the world is the end of the world