March 16, 2020
COVID-19: A message to our customers
At Speedy Q Markets, the health and well-being of our customers, associates, and this community is our top priority. We understand the uncertainty and concern you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers as the situation evolves.
What you can do:
Speedy Q Markets has invested into a self-service-mobile checkout solution, that we have decided to unveil in light of recent events.
We strongly encourage you to use Speedy Q Markets digital tools and other resources for self-service checkout. Search “Skip Checkout” on your mobile device’s app store, or visit getskip.com for more information.
You may also use your mobile device to pay with Apple Pay or Android Pay inside to reduce contact points during your transaction.
What we’re doing:
With your health and safety in mind, we’ve taken the following additional measures at all Speedy Q Markets Locations:
- We’ve reinforced our stringent policies regarding restaurant and retail cleanliness and continue to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary environment that exceeds the guidelines set in place by local Health departments and the CDC.
- Restaurants and retail locations are sanitizing all surfaces that people touch with increased frequency (especially counters, stalls and surfaces in the bathroom, door handles, self-serve stations, register areas and kitchens using CDC recommended disinfectant certified to kill coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We have continued to emphasize and train employees to follow our strict hand washing policies.
- We are requiring employees to stay home who are not feeling well and are constantly monitoring our team throughout each shift, to ensure that they’re healthy and suited for interaction with the public.
- We have sourced and are installing disposable glove dispensers at all fueling islands, for customer use.
- Disposable gloves have been sourced and will be available for employee use.