Want to work at a place that values your contributions? Makes you feel like part of a team? Listens to your input and concerns? If so, join the SpeedyQ team! We are always on the lookout for hard-working, enthusiastic, and team-oriented individuals who take pride in their work.
Please read the Applicant’s Certification, Authorization, Waiver, and Acknowledgment Form before applying online.
Skills we look for:
- Dynamic salespeople with great customer service skills
- Ability to explain and discuss SpeedyQ products
- Ability to count and handle cash accurately
- Ability to operate cash registers and lotto/lottery machines
- Ability to stock and oversee fountain soda, coffee, and other machines in the store
- Increased Competitive Starting Wage
- Weekly Paychecks
- Holiday Pay at 1.5 times the normal wage for hours worked
- Paid vacation for all qualifying employees
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthcare for full-time employees
- Bonus incentives
- Annual performance reviews