Want to work at a place that values your contributions? Makes you feel like part of a team? Listens to your input and concerns? If so, join the SpeedyQ team! We are always on the lookout for hard working, enthusiastic and team oriented individuals who take pride in their work.
IMPORTANT: Please read the Applicant’s Certification, Authorization, Waiver and Acknowledgment Form BEFORE applying online.
Skills we look for:
- Dynamic sales who are people comfortable with informing customers about SpeedyQ products
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to count and handle cash accurately, operate a cash registers and lotto/lottery machines
- Ability to stock and oversee fountain soda, coffee, and other machines in the store.
- Competitive Starting Wage
- Weekly Paychecks
- Holiday Pay at 1.5 times the normal wage for hours worked
- Paid vacation for all qualifying employees
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthcare for full time employees
- Bonus incentives
- Annual performance reviews